Monday, March 11, 2013

Left Hand Brewing Co. Milk Stout Nitro

I tried several beers over the weekend, but eh, forgot to get their names, evaluate....etc. I first tried this Milk Stout Nitro at Pinthouse Pizza in Austin. I loved it so much; I call it chocolate milk stout. It's smooth and mocha-y, not dry, and just mildly sweet and smokey. I prefer it on draft by a bartender that knows how to pour it perfectly so each sip gets the perfect amount of head, over a bottle. The foam makes it that much creamier and yummier. It's my favorite stout out there, right now. I've seen it all around Austin, and of course we saw it around Colorado, since that's where Left Hand Brewing Co. is located. We bought this six-pack at Whip-In, but I think it is pretty easy to find! Give it a whirl. I'm sure I won't be drinking porters and stouts as the weather warms. Cheers! And also, I hope you like my Easter lavender nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment